Friday, June 3, 2011

Intro to Community....

This was my favorite assignment. I had  no idea Text messaging was considered a community until I really put some thought into it.
     "What tends to hold this community together is it gets to where it is going and people have time to respond. In the long run they are still connected; they just have the ability to respond when they can. Normally your interests, needs and values are expressed through your conversations and you are able to sometimes express yourself in ways you might not in person."
 I have learned how to analyze better and not make assumptions that I understand it when I don't always see it in detail.This has changed how I write and this class has overall changed how I look at things which is a lot clearer now. I have learned to analyze. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment